Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Middleware Developer to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Middleware Developer works in a challenging, exciting, and dynamic environment. This position will work closely with all corporate IT groups and business contacts to develop, enhance, debug, support, maintain, and test integration that support our middleware system at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. Our middleware system integrates with several on-prem /cloud systems and coordination with these groups is essential to provide the right solution. The position will be involved in all aspects of providing these solutions from design and development, to implementation. The participant will not have direct reports but will be a part of a corporate team requiring excellent communication and collaboration skills to interact effectively with other technical groups, as well as, business leaders and process owners. Individual should be able to work with minimal supervision and with general guidance as they deliver superior solutions.
1. 5-7 years of experience implementing middleware based Integration solutions
2. Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS)
3. Minimum 5-7 years of middleware integration development, design and architecture experience (MuleSoft preferred)
4. AnyPoint development tool, debugging techniques, performance tuning preferred
5. Strong dataWeave language skills including OO concepts
6. Good exposure to GIT and AnyPoint MQ
7. Good understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV and JSON
8. Good understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, JMS, JDBC, REST, SOAP, WebServices and APIs
9. Proficiency with Java a plus
10. Ability to work in an agile matrix managed environment
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|