RN ($750 Sign-On Bonus)Hillcrest Family Services, DUBUQUE, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1896, Hillcrest Family Services is a not-for-profit health services and education provider serving over 20,000 individuals each year. With primary programming and administrative offices in Dubuque, Hillcrest also operates programs in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Clinton, Washington, Ottumwa, Monticello, Maquoketa and Thomson, IL. The agency operates with an annual budget in excess of 20 million, has 500 employees, and is accredited by the Joint Commission and Coalition for Residential Education (CORE).
About the Organization
Hillcrest Family Services is a non-profit organization that assists adults and children in need of help. Every day, Hillcrest builds confidence in hundreds of people and families. We're a place where compassion is commonplace. Where our passion soars and faith restores.
About the Program
The Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) program is an effective, evidence based treatment program to provide in-home treatment, support, and rehabilitative care to persons with serious mental illnesses.
ACT's wraparound services aim to reduce the number of people who are in and out of hospitals for treatment or who are incarcerated or in residential care facilities. This is done mobilizing mental health and treating people out in the community. ACT teams are made up of experts, such as psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, and employment specialists, who are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
As a RN, your primary responsibilities include serving as a member of the interdisciplinary team to coordinate and provide whole health services to the clients assigned to the program. In addition, you will
- Complete all documentation in the EHR system
- Participate in care coordination activities and case discussion for members
- Communicate the needs for health services to clients and staff
- Provide emergency first aid and routine assessments for medical needs
- Complete incident reposts in a timely manner as required
- Serve in an on-call capacity to triage after hours concerns of the clients as needed
- Monitor implementation of policies/procedures and ensure they are implemented and adhered to appropriately
What you need
- RN with current Iowa licensure in good standing pursuant to 655-Chapter 3
- Prior experience working with persons with severe and persistent mental illness
- Knowledge on psychotropic medications, DSM-IV diagnosis, and co-occurring disorders.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job posting are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines. A complete list of job duties may be requested at any time during the job application process.
EEO Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled
This listing has expired
Full or Part Time
Human and Social Services
|Years of Experience||--|