TellerSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Seeking a detail-oriented, driven individual with excellent customer service skills.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Answer Member inquiries and refer members to the proper service area for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line.
- Data Entry
- Review documents for accuracy
- Daily contact with members
- Maintain and update account information
- Handling of cash
- Represent the company in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations with all members, potential members and co-workers
Other duties as required
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required
- Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness information retention, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and employees
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Competence with computers, telephone, 10-key calculator and other office machines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
For immediate consideration, please submit a copy of your professional resume to Diane:
email@example.com | 563.875-7030
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer