Account ManagerCottingham & Butler/ SISCO, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
ABOUT THE COTTINGHAM & BUTLER COMPANIES
Cottingham & Butler is the 25th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs over a 1.000 employees across the U.S.
Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services.
It's an exciting time at C&B! We have been experiencing explosive growth and are currently adding Account Managers in various divisions.
In these roles, you will work closely with our clients to provide high quality analysis, recommendations, and service as it relates to the development, implementation, and ongoing improvement of their insurance, benefits, and/or wellness programs. Your clients will grow to see you as a trusted advisor and in many cases, also a friend. Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in a business-related field. Experience in an office setting helpful, but not required.
Why Cottingham & Butler?
Cottingham & Butler is the 28th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs over 950 employees across the U.S. Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services. We believe that our success is a direct result of our culture and the employees that make us the company we are.
Believe in personal excellence
- We hire for attitude and character first; experience is a plus, but not required
- We look for individuals with a history of success and an insatiable desire to succeed
Commit to Development
- We expect every employee to become an expert in their area – knowing something isn’t a luxury here, it’s an expectation.
- We don’t believe in boundaries – we believe that individuals if given the opportunity, can achieve at levels they themselves would never have imagined.
Thrive on Challenge
- We head for trouble right away – we know that facing adversity head on makes us better in the long run.
- We believe that to grow you must often “stretch” into a zone of discomfort – we encourage the stretch.
Do you think this might be a fit for you? Send us your resume – we’d love to talk!
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|