Spanish Bilingual ReceptionistPSSI, Kieler, WI
This listing has expired
From Taco Tuesdays to 60th-anniversary dinners, we’re in the business of protecting moments. At Packers Sanitation Services, Inc. (PSSI), people are at the heart of everything we do: our people and the those around the world whose food we work steadfastly to protect.
We lead the way for food protection with over 17,000 employees and over 500 food processing facilities that we service throughout North America. We serve as primary partners with plants both small and large. With more than 45 years in the business, our company is backed by a unique value-driven culture and entrepreneurial spirit that sets us on a path of continued growth in our industry.
Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
Reports To: Executive Support Manager
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday; Business Hours
Amount of Travel Required: 0%
Positions Supervised: None
The Spanish Bilingual Receptionist answers inquiries and provides information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding activities conducted at the corporate office and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization. The Spanish Bilingual Receptionist will be responsible for answering and providing follow-up to all incoming calls to the Spanish telephone line, as well as interpreting between Spanish-speaking team members and English-speaking team members.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, provide information, and take messages.
• Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
• Interpret as needed between Spanish-speaking team members and English-speaking team members
• Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
• Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
• Transmit information or documents to customers and employees using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
• Assist in translation of written documents from Spanish to English.
• Ability to work with different Spanish dialects or willingness to learn different Spanish dialects.
• Ability to respond to multiple calls with the basic understanding of cross functional departments processes and procedures
• Proven ability to communicate the Spanish language effectively over the telephone; including listing, responding, and translating to fellow English-speaking team members.
• Efficient in Microsoft Office products like Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to write efficiently in both Spanish and English
• Ability to work with office equipment, scanner/fax
• Ability to pick up new tasks as assigned on a daily/weekly/monthly/annual basis
• Ability to adhere to PSSI confidentiality policy
• High level of Spanish proficiency.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|