HR CoordinatorHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a HR Coordinator to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. Under occasional supervision, the Regional HR Coordinator is responsible for supporting assigned Regional HRBPs in the day to day HR administrative functions. Successful execution of these functions and partnership with the Regional HRBP will enable the Banks/Affiliates to achieve their goals.
1. 3-5 years of administrative support experience, preferably in a human resources department.
2. Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS)
3. Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
4. General knowledge of state and federal laws/regulations related to employment and general personnel practices preferred
5. High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
6. Experience HRIS systems, Workday preferred
7. Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving skills
8. Proven ability to multitask in an environment with competing priorities
9. Ability to operate independently while working in a matrix environment
10. Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
11. Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines
12. Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast- paced and deadline-oriented environment
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|