Quality and Continuous Improvement EngineerSedona Staffing Services, Manchester, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Quality & Continuous Improvement Engineer
Location: Manchester Iowa area
Wage: $60k - $65k + full benefits package
A local Northeast Iowa based manufacture is seeking a Quality & Continuous Improvement Engineer who will primarily be responsible for working with teams to ensure our Quality System is working efficiently; providing statistical information for quality improvement by identifying testing methods and samples; problem-solving and facilitating project teams toward solutions.
What you get to do:
- Determine quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Establish in-process product inspection standards by studying manufacturing methods; devising testing methods and procedures.
- Resolve quality issues by identifying problems; examining solution options; implementing action plans; providing resources.
- Recommend quality policies by identifying problems; studying standards; evaluating quality outcomes.
- Implement new applications by coordinating quality activities; analyzing impact on current processing schedules and service levels.
- Prepare quality improvement team members by identifying training needs; training employees in analytical, problem-solving, communication, and presentation skills.
- Analyze data by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
- Advise management by summarizing data; preparing reports; explaining proposals; counseling managers; making recommendations.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- CQE preferred.
- Lean and /or 6-Sigma Green belt—a definite plus
- Proven high level of Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at an organizational level.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda Saylor | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all inquiries are kept confidential.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|