Floor Maintenance/Environmental Services CoordinatorUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital,
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
Work hours will be 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm, for 80 hours per pay period, and as needed. You will be required to flex to other shifts as needed. There is an every third holiday and every third weekend rotation.
- Supervise all phases of the E.S. department as assigned.
- Orient and provide required information to new employees on their first day of work prior to work assignment. Provide hands on training.
- Operate all department equipment.
- Observe, monitor and report to director evaluation of employees work progress or assigned projects, etc.
- Perform routine and random quality checks for assignments, project work, personal use of time, equipment and supplies.
- Conduct monthly inspections of assigned hospital areas.
- Submit written evaluations of trainees to the director at the end of their training period. Enforce rules and regulations. Recommend any disciplinary action to director if necessary.
- Submit written evaluations of staff on a timely basis.
- Approve PTO requests without sacrificing workloads of staff and the department. Complete staffs’ work schedule. Fill in as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Previous housekeeping experience is preferred, but not required.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|