Customer Experience Specialist ($100 Sign on Bonus)American Customer Care, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
About American Customer Care, Inc.
The American Customer Care culture is rooted in the belief that exceptional performance is a function of exceptional people, exceptional tools, exceptional training, exceptional measurement, and most importantly, exceptional expectations.
That's where American Customer Care comes in.
We have the capacity and the technology. We have the best people to treat customers the old-fashioned way with courtesy, friendliness and intelligence. We allow customers, or potential customers, to contact us at any time or manner that is convenient for them.
Training starts Aug. 12th
$100 Sign on Bonus (after 60 days)
Looking to expand your knowledge in fine jewelry while providing your expertise to our customers? ACC is expanding again and we are looking for individuals with great customer service skills.
These positions require a Sunday shift 8am-4:30pm. The week day hours are 11:30am-8pm. You will have every Saturday and one other week day off.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Become a product and consumer expert. Acquire a deep understanding of our products, their meanings and how our fan base relates to the Brand.
- Support and consult with our consumers via the telephone, email, chat or social media channels for a variety of subjects related to orders, shipments, product, pricing, policy, returns, and warranty.
- Process consumer’s orders, refunds and warranty transactions timely and accurately.
- Resolve matters for customers efficiently, effectively and with great passion.
- Partner with team members on projects when needed.
- Collaborate with rest of team to properly manage customer inquiries and escalations when appropriate.
- In support of the management staff will provide training to new employees and contractors on systems, processes and product as required.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Self-motivated, team player capable of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment and via all contact channels including phone, social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram) chat, email. Prior experience in chat preferred.
- Unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Power Point and Excel) and experience in web based administrative systems a plus.
- Excellent communication (verbal/written), problem solving and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and proven ability to analyze business trends to suggest improvements to the customer experience.
- Ability to flex schedules based upon the needs of the business to optimize team coverage. Additional weekend and holiday coverage will be required seasonally.
- Hours will be Full Time and require mandatory coverage on Sundays. Weekday shift to be established based upon business needs and trends.
- Associates degree is preferred with 2 to 3 years of customer experience preferably in a consumer Retail setting.
Walk-ins are welcome anytime from 8am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Recruiter: 608.642.4687 – Melissa
Dubuque Office: 2460 Kerper Blvd.
Main office: 563-552-7100-Sienna
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|