Teller Service Associate (HyVee part-time 25 hours)Dupaco Community Credit Union,
This listing has expired
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Dupaco experience starts with you. You are a connection making champion. You are the smile they expect to see when they walk through our door. You are the Dupaco difference!
- Connecting with members and potential members by providing excellent service
- Recognizing potential member needs and educating them on appropriate credit union services
- Promoting a positive and professional image of the credit union
- Offering multiple financial products and services to new and existing members while providing courteous, professional and knowledgeable service to increase member satisfaction and account usage
- Excellent communication skills
- An appreciation for accuracy
- Financial industry/customer services experience preferred
- The ability to provide unmatched personalized service with warmth and competence
- A flexible availability between the hours of Monday - Friday (9:00 AM - 7:00 PM) and every other weekend Saturday (9 AM - 4 PM) and Sunday (11 AM - 4 PM)
If this is who you are, what you want, and what you can do, this is where you belong!