Temporary Executive AssistantEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Temporary Executive Assistant
A local Financial Institution is looking for a Temporary Executive Assistant through November. This person needs to be a results-oriented, self-starter, react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them.
- Ensures the success of executive management through daily organization with their calendar appointments, meeting materials, written and verbal correspondence, e-mail management, and travel arrangements.
- Responsible for facilitation and coordination of corporate level projects as assigned by Executive Management. This may include, but is not limited to, facilitating multiple calendars, preparing meeting agendas, aggregating meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities, and recording minutes of meetings.
- Will work with other department managers to maintain project management sites and all project template documents.
- Assists the department(s) to standardize communication procedures and communicate such procedural changes from the holding company level.
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings to track departmental strategic plan updates.
- Experience managing calendars in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledgeable in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience working with executives
- 1-3 years in an administrative role
Ways to apply (choose one):
- Call our office for an immediate phone interview (563) 583-1600
- Resumes can be emailed to Molly.Wand@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our office at 1701 JFK Road
- Complete an online application on our website www.expresspros.com
Remember, there is never a fee to the job seeker!!
Like Us on Facebook! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|