Product EngineerSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
DIRECT HIRE: 1ST SHIFT
The Product Engineer works directly with the Engineering Manager and is responsible for developing and testing new products in accordance with customer needs and regulatory requirements. The Product Engineer is responsible for design process, material and sourcing investigations, product cost analysis, validations and initiating corrective action.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages customer product inquiries, product changes, and new product development
- Assists with product submittals to FDA and regulatory agencies.
- Writes and approves Document Change Orders (DCO)
- Evaluates design, sourcing or manufacturing problems and initiates process improvements
- Writes design and process validation protocols and results
- Assists in researching design or process related issues and provides process and design improvements.
- Writes and approves part and product specifications
- Develops and approves new drawings, work instructions, test methods, risk analysis and Bill of Materials (BOM’s).
- Develops and maintains the records for Design History files (DHF’s)
- Estimates and initiates design and process solutions to reduce product and manufacturing costs
- Participates in maintaining the company’s quality management system, regulatory requirements, supporting product standards and adheres to standard operating procedures as applicable
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Indoor work within office and cleanroom environment
- Routine use of standard office equipment and test equipment
- Occasional travel for supplier and customer visits, training opportunities, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering field or related degree
- Understanding of ISO 13485 and FDA regulations required.
- Strong communication skills and computer proficiencies necessary, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Experience with CAD software and reading print specifications.
- Lift, carries or moves objects up to 25 pounds
Please email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer