Honkamp Krueger Financial Services, Inc. (HKFS) is a premier wealth management firm delivering comprehensive services to high net worth clients primarily through partnerships with progressive CPA practices. Through this unique approach, HKFS has helped thousands of clients stay on track with their wealth management goals.
Founded in 1995 and a member of Accounting Today’s Billion Dollar Club, our rapidly growing firm offers a full array of wealth management products including asset management, risk management, brokerage services and retirement planning services.
We regularly seek to add to our experienced and motivated team, both in our Dubuque, Iowa headquarters, and our field offices located throughout the country. If we currently do not have position available, you are encouraged to apply in case of future career opportunities.
Please feel free to visit our website at www.hkfs.com
HK Financial Services (HKFS), a top 100 wealth manager, (Forbes, 2016) is seeking a corporate relationship manager to facilitate the strategic plan of integrating financial services within an affiliated CPA firm. This position will be the primary liaison between HKFS and the affiliated CPA firm.
- Facilitate the onboarding and development of wealth management best practices with new affiliated CPA firms
- Coordinate ongoing training and development to further educate CPAs on introducing financial services to prospective clients
- Travel to assigned firms to meet with leadership, build relationships, and provide ongoing training/coaching
The ideal candidate:
We’re interested in self-motivated individuals with a passion for developing and maintaining relationships.
This role requires:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- At least 5 years of client relationship or sales experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Public speaking experience
What we offer:
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes health/dental/vision insurance and 401k Plan. Our benefits package also includes a minimum of 11 days of paid time off, birthday PTO, 8 observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Community service participation
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Flexible schedules
- Mentoring programs
- Wellness programs
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|