Scheduling CoordinatorArea Residential Care, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Who We Are
Area Residential Care is a private, non-profit, 501(c) 3 organization, created in 1968 by a group of parents and other interested parties. Its mission is to empower people with intellectual disabilities to achieve their highest quality of life. From its inception, Area Residential Care’s purpose has been to provide community-based services for persons with intellectual disabilities. The organization has grown over the past 40 years to serve an average of 250-275 people with disabilities annually; providing residential, vocational, and day services in Dubuque and Dyersville communities.
Through a variety of community-based residential and vocational programs, Area Residential Care helps people with disabilities become active, participating members of the community. Giving people with disabilities choices about where and how they live, work and socialize with their non-disabled peers is the essence of Area Residential Care’s purpose.
It is the vision of Area Residential Care that every individual has the opportunity to live, work, and participate in a supportive and accessible community.
It is the mission of Area Residential Care to empower people with intellectual disabilities to achieve their highest quality of life.
Area Residential Care is committed to the following values that support our vision and mission statement.
- Every person has rights and the responsibilities associated with them.
- Every person is to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Every person has unique needs and preferences that influence the choices he or she makes about his or her life and services.
- Every person is to be provided the opportunity to live, work and participate in recreational activities in the community as the natural environment.
- Every person is to be provided with encouragement, opportunity and supports to live life to the fullest.
- Every person is to be given the opportunity to provide direct feedback on his or her satisfaction with services, and given a prompt response to concerns.
Area Residential Care
Minimum Pay: $12.04/hr. based on education and experience.
We are looking for a Scheduling Coordinator to join our administration team! The selected candidate will monitor staffs’ work schedules for all homes, apartments, and day programs in the agency. The candidate will work with staff to efficiently fill open shifts, following ARC’s company policies and union contract. The Scheduling Coordinator will be working in ARC’s main building, generally first shift Monday-Friday.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 6 months of relevant work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Experience in scheduling and working in a medical setting is preferred.
- A criminal background check, pre-employment physical, and drug test are required of all employees.
WHY ARC? Area Residential Care is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to fulfilling the lives of adults with intellectual disabilities and guiding them to achieve their highest quality of life! We also offer a range of benefits for the Scheduling Coordinator that include: health and dental insurance, life insurance, retirement savings plans, vision coverage, and PTO. Area Residential Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|