Pediatrician Physician - Medical Associates - Full-Scope Practice, Dubuque, IAMedical Associates, Dubuque, IA Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Our mission is to provide superior healthcare and an excellent patient experience.
Medical Associates Clinic is a well-established multispecialty group practice with over 170 providers and a staff of over 1,000 health care professionals and support personnel. The group was founded in 1924 and is Iowa’s oldest multispecialty group practice. Today, Medical Associates Clinic is the area’s leading health care provider and only multispecialty group practice. Medical Associates Clinic has been recognized since 1998 as a “better performing practice” by the Medical Group Management Association.
In 1982, Medical Associates developed the Tri-State’s first health maintenance organization, Medical Associates Health Plans, which offers comprehensive health benefits to over 400 employers and 45,000 members. Medical Associates Health Plans has maintained an “Excellent” rating, the highest level of accreditation possible by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, for 13 consecutive years.
Medical Associates Clinic offers several locations from which to seek medical care, including facilities at 1500 Associates Drive, 1000 Langworthy, and 1940 Elm Street in Dubuque, Iowa; as well as facilities in Bellevue, Cascade, Dyersville, Elkader, and Monona, Iowa; Cuba City, and Platteville, Wisconsin; and Elizabeth and Galena, Illinois.
Medical Associates Clinic, a physician owned and directed multispecialty group practice, is seeking a BE/BC General Pediatrician to join our Dubuque, Iowa location. This opportunity includes:
- Full-scope Pediatric practice opportunity with continuous care for infants through 18 years of age
- 1:7 call rotation which includes hospital coverage of nursery, pediatric floor, and level II nursery
- 24/7 call support through Patient Services with occasional phone calls while on-call
- Market competitive pay package includes base pay, bonuses, and relocation assistance with shareholder eligibility after the first full calendar year
- Great benefit package includes: excellent health insurance, flexible paid time off, and strong retirement plan
- Physicians benefit from owning a successful 5-star health insurance company (Medical Associates Health Plans) and joint ownership of an ambulatory surgery center
- Iowa ranked #1 Best State, 2018 U.S. News & World Report’s Best State rankings (#4 to practice medicine, #5 in education)
Medical Associates Clinic, with over 170 providers is the area’s leading healthcare provider and multispecialty group practice. Medical Associates continually provides physician owners annual incomes above the national average and is an AMGA “Best Practice” for physician satisfaction and ranks in the top 5 percentile for employee engagement. www.mahealthcare.com
Dubuque Community Overview
Dubuque, Iowa is located along the scenic wooded bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River. Named Forbes “#1 Best Small City to Raise a Family” and Kiplinger’s 10 Great Places to Live”, Dubuque has one of the finest school systems in the country and offers extensive preforming arts, sports, and other fun activities for children. Dubuque has something for everyone from downhill ski resorts, miles of hiking and biking trails, talented local symphony, excellent community theatre, boating opportunities and two Smithsonian-affiliated museums. www.biglifesmallcity.com and www.traveldubuque.com
With a population of 70,000 and a drawing base area of over 250,000, Dubuque is a city where the simple pleasures and modern conveniences of life are balanced. Dubuque is a little over a one-hour drive from both Madison and Iowa City, and is only three hours from Chicago.
Please note this opportunity does not qualify for the J-1 or H1-B visa waiver.