Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few.
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants.
Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at: http://www.boydcareers.com/
Responsible for the check in and check out process of all VIP guests. Performs a wide variety of skilled administrative functions relative to high end gaming guests, including but not limited to inputting host and junket rep reservations. Role utilizes player development philosophy and casino computer systems for the purposes of evaluating rated play and tracking complimentary items to qualified guests based on restricted guidelines.
- Greet, welcome, and assist VIP guest and players, explaining the IP Rewards tracking program and provide collateral in accordance with established guidelines.
- Checks in/out VIP guests, effectively and efficiently.
- Receives cash, credit cards and comps in payment, obtaining proper approval and authorization.
- Pre-register rooms and prepares VIP arrival list.
- Responsible for the input of hotel reservations from Hosts and Junket Reps.
- Provide reservations for VIP guests, to include restaurants and spa.
- Work closely with Marketing, Player Development, Hotel and F&B and Transportation.
- Build relationships and rapport with target players utilizing contact strategy through personal contact, telemarketing and written correspondence.
- Monitors and assigns suites and cabanas based on PD guidelines.
- Monitor and update guest information records to accurately reflect gaming profiles.
- Leverage property programs and special events to target players.
- Administer comps to qualified players based on Player Development guidelines.
- Collaborate with work-group and support departments to ensure player satisfaction.
- Communicate relevant information to co-workers and management to maintain consistency and avoid potential problems.
About Diamond Jo Casino - A valued part of the Boyd Gaming family
Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of shopping and recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun.
Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 29 gaming facilities in ten states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our employees.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Boyd Gaming team. We look forward to hearing from you!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|