Director of OBSouthwest Health, Platteville, WI
This listing has expired
Southwest Health is a non-profit health care system offering residents of southwest Wisconsin a broad span of medical services through its various facilities, including a hospital in Platteville, and Southwest Behavioral Services as well as Epione Pavilion in Cuba City.
We are a model healthcare organization, providing the highest quality care at the lowest possible cost while working to create healthier communities.
We are committed to quality health care. Proof of this committment is our accreditation by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations. We've been awarded full accreditation because we strive to provide the best care possible, and we've proven it by meeting the Joint Commissions's standards for high quality care. Our Long Term Care Facility has also successfully completed two consecutive years of deficiency free surveys by the Department of Health and Family Services - Bureau of Quality Assurance.
Our hospital features birthing suites, 24-hour a day emergency services, complete diagnostic services, an out-patient specialty clinic, community health programs, comprehensive rehabilitation services (physical, occupational, speech therapies), and respiratory therapy services to name just a few.
Director of OB
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelors of Science in nursing required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Wisconsin in good standing.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) upon hire, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP), Fetal Monitoring, Sugar, Temperature, Airway, Blood pressure, Lab Work and Emotional Support (STABLE) certification required within one year of hire. ALSO certification preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ prior supervisory and/or managerial experience with past experience in a variety of clinical nursing settings required.
- Two to five years of maternity experience, including experience in patient care management required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
We are seeking a full-time (40 hour/week) Director of OB to work Monday-Friday
The Director of OB manages the overall operation of the Southwest Health Maternity/Nursery Department on a 24-hour basis in accordance with current federal, State, local, and (The Joint Commission) TJC standards. Fulfills the responsibilities of a Registered Nurse within the department as necessary.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application at www.southwesthealth.org.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|