Components AssemblerEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Platteville, WI
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Located in Mt Horeb, WI
We have multiple Assembler opportunities with a client that produces building supplies, including wood floor, roofing, and wall components, at their facility in Mt. Horeb.
These are day shift, temp-to-hire openings with great growth potential!
- Works in various stages production of wood components of walls, floors, and trusses.
- Works within a team to create layouts
- Frequently operates hand and power tools
- Ability to read a tape measure, and operate hand and power tools
- Ability to follow blueprints and specs
- Strong teamwork skills, and ability to communicate effectively
- Safety conscious
- 6:30am-4:30pm Monday-Friday. Overtime is frequent and overtime pay for hours worked over 40!
Pay: $12-$15/hr. based on previous
Call our Platteville Express Employment office at 608-348-9200, if you are interested.