CookSedona Staffing Services, Galena, IL
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Sedona Staffing has an immediate open for a Cook
with a Galena Business.
32 - 40 hours weekly including most nights and weekends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and serve all required food items in accordance with established portions and presentation standards.
- Set up service units and prep cook station with needed items. Maintain and break down as appropriate.
- Ensure that assigned work areas and equipment are clean and sanitary according to Restaurant standards and state and local health and safety regulations.
- Maintain security and safety in the kitchen according to Restaurant policy.
- Maintain neat professional appearance and observes personal cleanliness rules and sanitation standards at all times.
- Cover, date and neatly store all leftover products that are re-usable.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- High school required.
- Some culinary experience preferred.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Wage: $14.00 to $18.00/hour
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply today and send a copy of your resume to:
JoeV@careerpros.com | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.