Quality TechnicianSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Location: Dubuque, IA
Wage: $17 - $26/ hr (pending experience and skill set)
Shift: 1st Shift
Seeking a Quality Technician to help support a local Dubuque, IA manufacturer’s quality improvement team and continuous improvement initiatives. The best fit candidate will have professional working experience with the following:
- Measurement equipment such as calipers, gages, CMMs, etc.
- Solving problems in a team setting
- Analyzing data to make informed decisions and proposals on course of action
- Operating within a fast-paced environment where the solutions to problems are not always found in the standard work
What we need from you:
- Basic knowledge of Quality Management and Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Document Control, NCM, CAPA, and FPA Processes
- Metrology experience and understanding of calibration concepts
- Knowledge of different measurement tools and equipment
- Experience performing Gage R&R studies
- Able to read and interpret drawings, specifications, and standards
- Ability to gather and analyze data through Statistical Techniques
- Perform process capability studies, Understand variable vs. attribute data
- Understanding of process control charting and control plans
- Ability to conduct data analysis using Excel and/or Minitab
- Drive Corrective Action through root cause identification and Structured Problem Solving
- A3, PDCA, 5-Why, Fish Bone Diagram, Six Sigma, DMAIC
Apply today by submitting a copy of your resume to Amanda: Amanda@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.