Service TechnicianSedona Staffing Services, Peoria, IL
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
- Provide preventative maintenance (PM) services for customers’ equipment
- Provide services at customer sites as required
- Run computer-based diagnostics on forklifts and other products
- Track purchase orders for reimbursement purposes
- Communicate with sales team to discover customer needs
- Comply with all OSHA and site-specific safety & PPE requirements
- Operate all company equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Work toward continuous improvement
- Stay current with changing technology
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
- High School Diploma, GED or continuing education
- Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Tools)
- Previous maintenance experience
To apply for this position; please email Nikki@careerpros.com or call 563.556.3040!
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer