On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals is actively recruiting a Containment Technician to join a local company's team.
- Performs audits on incoming material using hand gaging and visual techniques to determine conformance to specifications and fitness for use
- Contains non-conforming parts and/or sub assemblies
- Rectifies non-conforming material by rework, sorting and/or scrapping as directed by Team Leader
- Uses methods such as de-rusting, grinding, drilling, tapping, assembly and/or disassembly to rectify non-conforming material
- Determines the tools and equipment needed to do the job
- Grinds, sands, cleans and oils parts and/or sub-assemblies by using hand toold or equipment
- Other duties as assigned
Must be able to use basic hand tools such as gaging, drills, taps, grinders and/or sanders to repair and/or clean parts and/or sub-assemblies
Must be able to read basic blueprints to determine tolerance of parts and/or sub-assemblies
Physical Demands of Work Environment:
This position is located in an industrial/production environment, as such you may be exposed to the following:
o Intermittent moving or lifting up to 50 pounds
o Intermittent exposure to extreme cold, extreme heat
o In proximity to moving, mechanical parts and machinery
o Exposure to electrical shock and vibration
o Exposure to noise level of industrial/production environment – Usually very loud
o Working in close proximity to customer/cliento Exposure to fumes, noxious odors, dusts, mists, gases and poor ventilation
Ways to Apply (choose one:)
- Call Express at 563-583-1600 for an immediate phone interview
- Stop by 1701 JFK RD Dubuque, IA
- Email your resume to Paige.Fortson@ExpressPros.com
- Submit an application on ExpressPros.com/DubuqueIA
Remember, there's never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-1600|
|Apply in Person:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
|Apply by Email:||Paige.Fortson@expresspros.com|
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|