Account Coordinator - Personal LinesThe Friedman Group, Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Since 1928, The Friedman Group is many things to many people
We are Friedman Insurance, providing both personal and commercial, property & casualty insurance. We are Friedman Financial Services, providing employee benefit plans, financial services and individual insurance plans. Whether your needs are for yourself, family, business or employees... The Friedman Group is your single source for insurance.
At The Friedman Group, our business activities are guided by our core values: Integrity, Knowledge, Empathy, Quality and Pride
We've got a great opportunity for an introductory role to start you on your career in insurance! As an Account Coordinator, you will be trained to assist in sales and service. We're looking for a hard worker with a go-getter attitude that is willing to learn insurance.
Our current team of skilled insurance professionals will be with you during the learning process to help answer questions and give you the support needed as you build your career. You will work directly with Account Managers as they mentor you on the job. In this role, you will work with the Personal Lines team, including other Account Coordinators and Account Managers
- Prepare certificates of insurance and auto insurance cards when requested
- Process and invoice endorsements and audits made to policies when received
- Complete home replacement cost estimators
- Upload premium payments to insurance companies
- Review renewals and changes downloads for accuracy
- Assist in loading coverage information into the EPIC System
- Provide receptionist coverage, as assigned
- Perform other specific duties as assigned
- High school education or equivalent training
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Ability to accomplish the described duties through the use of appropriate computer and general office equipment
- Skilled in all Microsoft Office programs
- Great organizational and time management skills
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation package. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|