Finance DirectorRiverview Center, Inc., Dubuque, IA
Riverview Center, Inc., is a local social service agency providing comprehensive services to victims of sexual violence in the Tri-State Area, primarily in Jo Daviess and Carroll Counties in Illinois and Dubuque County, Iowa.
The Finance Director is responsible for assuring that the agency meets the financial standards of the States of Iowa and Illinois, and all funding sources of Riverview Center.
In addition, the Finance Director assists the Executive Director in developing a clear vision of the organization's mission and in translating this mission into realistic goals and objectives. The Finance Director will also participate in long-range and strategic fiscal planning for the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for fiscal management to include preparation of the operating budget, program budgets and short and long term fiscal planning as assigned by the Executive
- Manage all phases of the agency's financial accounting, including accounting procedures, management of grants, bank accounts, and expenditures.
- Manage all budget revisions and changes of the budget throughout the fiscal year. Responsible for processing all payroll on a semi-monthly basis. Maintaining all salaries and increases to each specific funding source.
- Responsible for internal and external financial reports. (i.e. the monthly financial statements, audits and reimbursements).
- Responsible for agency audit, and all duties required to participate in this process. Maintain an inventory for auditors and equipment purchases for each funding source. Monitor and process all travel expenses for each employee monthly.
- Create financial statement for Agency's Annual Report and monthly Board meetings. Attend all finance committee meetings of the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for tracking all purchases of agency supplies and other expenses. Responsible for tracking all agency deposits, checks and receipt logs.
- Reconcile Bank Accounts and track all credit card purchases.
- Manage employee benefits (insurance, vision, dental and retirement) on spreadsheet to account for each grant and
- Submit all monthly and quarterly reports to each grant funder as required by contract, including but not limited to Attorney General, United Way, RPE, !CASA, CVAD, ICADV, IDHS and all local community grants.
- Maintain contractual agreements.
- Participate in Board of Directors committees as deemed necessary by the Executive Director.
- Assist with coverage of on-call schedule when needed. Participate in fundraising activities for the agency.
To apply email:
Dana Fessler, SHRM-CP - Human Resource Director at
Riverview Center is an equal opportunity employer and service provider.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Human and Social Services
|Years of Experience||--|