Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
You understand that timing is everything. You’re opportunistic but also calculated. You wait for the perfect moment - when market conditions are just right and the rewards far outweigh the risks. It’s not just about the right now; you take the long view knowing that your decision will greatly impact the future. As the Treasury Financial Manager at Dupaco, you’ll invest your experience with a company that will invest in you!
- Managing the credit unions investment portfolio to assure timely investment decisions while balancing risk and reward
- Analyzing investments consistent with prevailing economic conditions, the credit unions assets/liabilities mix and investment strategy
- Monitoring the liquidity position of the credit union
- Providing reports to the Investment/Asset Liability Management Committee
- Identifying parameters for scenario testing through asset liability management and implementing balance sheet strategies as appropriate
- Recommending new product pricing decisions to management based on analysis performed
- Maintaining relationships with third party brokers and investment advisors
- Collaborating with the Chief Financial Officer and Controller on the financial impact of regulation and accounting changes specific to areas of responsibility
- Forecasting investment, loan, and deposit yield and growth for budget purposes and monitor throughout the year
- Responsible for special finance projects as assigned
- Ensuring the credit union suffers minimal losses due to failure to comply with operational procedures, regulations, and applicable laws
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of finance/investment experience, required
- Fixed income investment experience, preferred
- Financial industry knowledge, preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Ability to demonstrate complex problem solving and strong decision making skills
- Excellent computer and technology skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills
Make a long term investment for your career with a company that you can count on - Dupaco!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|