Quality AssuranceSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
2nd Shift; Four 10/hr days
- Performing 1st piece approvals, in-process inspections and final inspections of parts.
- Prepare all first article reports to be submitted to the customer for approval.
- Train operators on procedures and the use of measuring instruments to verify product.
- Oversee, sort and rework quarantined product.
- Handling customer quality related issues on a daily bases.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate must be able to effectively work with department supervisors, lead personnel and co-workers. Attention and adherence to detail, safety rules and regulations, and quality of work are necessary.
Please call Diane for more details at 563-875-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer