Applications LeadHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking an Applications Lead to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Computer Operations Applications Lead is responsible for supporting the Fiserv Signature core ERP system and other applications running on IBM i and Windows platforms and identifying manual or inefficient processes and developing/implementing solutions to these inefficiencies. The Applications Lead will also act as the project manager for internal and cross-functional team projects and will be involved in all aspects of the SDLC for applications assigned to them.
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or an equivalent experience
2. 3-5 years of experience in the Information Technology field.
3. Be familiar with MS/SQL Server, general network functions, Microsoft Project, Windows text editors, and SharePoint applications.
4. Knowledge of the latest technologies and tools; as well as, the ability to develop and maintain systems and applications of personal computers and the Internet.
5. Practical experience in Information technology to include: trouble shooting and problem resolution
6. Excellent oral and writing skills.
7. Experience with leading and/or participating in IT projects
7. IBM i and Fiserv Signature knowledge preferred
8. Responsible for maintaining a high-level of knowledge pertaining to primary applications through approved training, seminars, conferences, etc. which includes reviewing and implementing new features and functionality as appropriate.
9. Knowledge of network security, encryption, VB scripting, SOAP, XML, ServiceNow, BRMS, and RPA are preferred.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|