Government InternDubuque Area Chamber of Commerce, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Your Chamber is a membership organization devoted to the success of our members.
Our mission is to build member success by creating a pro-business future.
The Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce is seeking a Government Intern for the 2019 Fall Semester. Applicants must be competent, pleasant, professional, able to work independently and meet deadlines.
Possible projects and activities:
- Attendance of committee meetings.
- Assistance in creation of the Chamber’s legislative priorities.
- Help with planning & coordination of the following events:
- Meet the candidates
- Dubuque Night in Des Moines
- Legislative forums
- Legislative Breakfast
- Government committee meetings
- D.C. Fly-In
- Business After School
- Additional events as introduced
- Intern may be asked to help other Chamber team members and must be willing to perform tasks including, but not limited to, answering phones, shredding papers, and helping with mailings.
Intern will need to work 150 hours over the course of a semester and will receive a $300 stipend at the end of the internship. Resumes can be submitted to Justine Paradiso at the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce, email@example.com. Any questions, please call 563.557.9200.