Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck DriversSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
TRACTOR -TRAILER TRUCK DRIVER
HOME EVERY NIGHT AND RARE TO WORK ANY WEEKEND HOURS
LOCATION: DUBUQUE, IA
Drivers are responsible to move freight safely, efficiently and in accordance with all DOT regulations between the warehouse, stores and picking up from venders to return back to warehouse as required. Drivers are responsible to inspect truck, report truck and trailer conditions, and maintain proper safety needs of the fleet. Drivers may also assist in loading/unloading of trucks as necessary.
- Perform inspections
- Drive truck and merchandise safely
- Assist with loading and unloading
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, damage and any traffic violations
- Maintain communication with logistics coordinator on delivery specifics
- Read and interpret maps
- Couple and uncouple trailers
- Obtain receipts and signatures for product
- Inventory and inspect goods at delivery or pick up
- Maintain and clean vehicle
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of ITR tractor trailer driving experience
- Valid CDLA and DOT Medical Card required
- Must of DOT requirements knowledge
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs+
Please email resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer