RecruiterSedona Staffing Services, Mineral Point, WI
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Sedona Staffing is partnering with a manufacturing client in SW Wisconsin to hire a Recruiter to cover a medical leave.
Responsibilities for this position will include the following:
* Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to Understand current and future hiring and business needs.
* Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls and employee referrals.
* Prepare and maintain employment records.
* Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
* Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
* Client is seeking candidates with at least 2-3 years’ experience in a recruiting role.
* 2-4 years’ customer service related experience required
* Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
* Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time
* Basic knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work-related activities
* Basic knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection and training
* Basic knowledge business and management principles involved in strategic planning
* Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel
To apply please email JoeV@careerpros.com or call 563.556.3040 or stop by any of our locations!
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer