Welding, Soldering or Brazing WorkerSedona Staffing Services, Peosta, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
1st or 2nd shift Welder
A growing Peosta based company is seeking to add qualified welding candidates in their machining area. These positions are To-Hire opportunities. Occasional overtime may be required. Positions are available on either 1st or 2nd shift!
- Complete job setups through the use of process sheets and work instructions.
- Organize weld booth to efficiently process jobs and report month end inventory
- Ensure fixtures are maintained properly.
- Weld details to specifications from drawings.
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma (or GED or high school equivalence certificate)
- Acceptable math, communication, blueprint & tape measure reading, skills
- Good knowledge of hand-operated power tools, with a solid mechanical aptitude
Starting wage - $ 17-$18 per hour
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply today and send a copy of your resume to:
JoeV@careerpros.com | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.