Cartegraph is in the business of building high-performance government.
Cities and Counties. Public Works and Parks. Water, Wastewater, and More.
Our team is devoted to working with people in government operations who are committed to being more effective, more efficient, and more productive for the benefit of their citizens. We design, build, and sell software that allows these organizations to capture valuable infrastructure data, analyze it, and prepare for the future. Bottom line: We are changing the way local government does business – and you’re a critical component to making that happen!
For more information about our company, please visit our website at http://www.cartegraph.com.
Cartegraph is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position provides software application support to end users via telephone, email or remote PC support technology and delivers web-based training sessions to our customers.
The primary hours for this position will fall between 7am - 7pm Monday through Friday. Additionally, this position will require on call, weekend and evening availability.
THE PROJECTS AND WORK YOU WILL DO
Receives telephone calls, emails or chats from users having problems using Cartegraph software or inquiring how to use the software.
Talks to users to learn procedures followed and source of error or confusion. Answers questions, applying knowledge of computer software, hardware, and procedures. May refer complex cases to a team member or to a level 3 support group for assistance.
Delivers training sessions to clients via the Internet.
May interact with Technical Consulting and Product Development to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs.
May attend internal training sessions on products and may provide assistance and/or input for Product Development of user manuals for these products.
May develop, write or revise user training materials and procedures.
May test software to uncover defects and to evaluate ease of use.
Attends team/departmental meetings as scheduled.
Performs any appropriate duties assigned by management.
Stays current with technology and works toward continuous quality improvement.
Complies with all company policies and procedures.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education / Experience
- Four-year degree in applicable field or two-year degree with at least 2 years of experience with computer software support, training and/or installation required.
- Self-motivation in learning and expanding technical skills.
Decision Making / Problem Solving
- Ability to evaluate issues and accurately determine if additional resources are required for resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, yet openly seeks expert advice when appropriate.
- Effective listening skills.
- Sense of urgency when working with customers and responds to clients in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated proficiency in verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate some technical information to clients.
Customer Experience / Satisfaction
- Ability to effectively listen to a customer and understand initial needs.
- Ability to mostly meet client expectations on support delivery.
We tried to narrow down to just 5 reasons to work here, but it was impossible.
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Unlimited online training through Udemy
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 15 days of PTO in just your first year (whoa)
- Paid parental leave
- One week sabbatical every five years
- Paid holidays (plus a couple extra days)
- 401k plan with generous employer match
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and more...
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|