Housekeeping AideLuther Manor Communities, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Luther Manor Communities is evolving to excellence right before our eyes!
Luther Manor Communities is a not for profit senior health care continuum. We have two campus locations. The first is located on a five acre site in western Dubuque. Our second campus is a brand new continuum located on twenty three acres in Asbury.
At Luther Manor Communities, we strive to be a place where you can enjoy the golden years of your life with love, care and familiarity. We offer the finest and most respectful care services for our residents in a homelike and peaceful environment.
At Luther Manor Communities we offer:
- All in one full faith based healthcare continuum that meets your needs today and well into the future.
- Enriched lives through a continuum of quality services guided by Christian love and compassion.
- Rapidly growing campuses at Hillcrest and in Asbury.
- Includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, Care at Home, Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, Memory Care, Outpatient Therapy and Short Term Rehabilitation
- Come contribute to a premiere health care provider and make a difference in the lives of our Dubuque area seniors!
Luther Manor Communities mission is to fulfill the physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual needs of our residents. We strive to maintain the dignity of each individual in the spirit of Christian love and compassion. When it comes to choosing a facility for your loved one, we can help.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in a friendly, caring environment, then check us out at Luther Manor Communities.
We offer a variety of jobs some of which include:
Nursing (RN, LPN, CMA, CNA)
Laundry & Housekeeping
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
- 6:30am – 3:00pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a clean, safe and comfortable environment for the residents
- Detail cleaning of unoccupied rooms.
- Assist with resident room changes.
- Dust, sweep, and mop other public areas & lounges.
- Perform other cleaning duties as needed.
- Maintain and clean Nurses Stations, and utility rooms.
In addition to above, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills, positive attitude in all situations, and an ability to communicate effectively with residents.
In return for high quality performance the chosen candidates can expect benefits such as health and dental insurance, competitive wages plus shift differentials, matching 401(k), and numerous other bonus and incentive opportunities.
" Make a Differnce, Come Care With Us
Stop by Luther Manor or visit us online
3131 Hillcrest Rd
Dubuque, IA 52001
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|