On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals is actively recruiting a Warehouse and Customer Service Associate to join their team.
- Starting as a warehouse associate before moving to counter clerk
- Forklift operating
- Pulling orders
- Putting stock away
- Answering phones
- Assisting customers with auto parts questions
- Entering orders from catalog
- Forklift experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Auto Parts
- Customer Service experience
Ways to Apply (choose one):
- Call our office for an immediate phone interview (563) 583-1600
- Resumes can be emailed to Paige.Fortson@expresspros.com
- Stop by our office at 1701 JFK Road
- Complete an online application on our website www.expresspros.com
As always, there is never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us on Facebook! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|