About American Customer Care, Inc.
The American Customer Care culture is rooted in the belief that exceptional performance is a function of exceptional people, exceptional tools, exceptional training, exceptional measurement, and most importantly, exceptional expectations.
That's where American Customer Care comes in.
We have the capacity and the technology. We have the best people to treat customers the old-fashioned way with courtesy, friendliness and intelligence. We allow customers, or potential customers, to contact us at any time or manner that is convenient for them.
A Customer Experience Representative is responsible for working with our consumers via e-mail, Live chat and telephone to provide them with correct information in a timely, professional, and positive manner. An Alex and Ani representative should remain positive at all times and approach unique situations with composure and confidence.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge and thorough understanding of our product, policies and systems
• Answering phone calls, Live chats and emails which may include but are not limited to questions from our customers regarding order placement, order and shipping status, promotional guidance, return/warranty requests and inventory status.
- Ability to respond to consumer requests for products based upon product knowledge and consumer needs, transferring phone calls to the appropriate party, taking phone orders and recommending additional products – upselling
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and effectively multi task between phone calls and email requests.
Respond to requests received to our consumer email and chat utilizing scripts and recommending modifications based upon the inquiry
• General administrative duties when asked
• Communication – Good Verbal and Written
• Customer Focused
Qualifications and Requirements
High School Degree or some college credits or undergrad a plus
- Ability to work holidays, based on the needs of the business-Black Friday coverage mandatory.
Excellent communication skills both oral and written
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel and prior experience working with Oracle or Magento systems a plus
• Excellent Organizational and time management skills
• Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Prior experience in a fast paced consumer services setting
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|