Grand River Medical Group is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work 40 hours/week in our Pediatric Clinic. Individual is responsible for supervising the clinical staff and the daily operations as related to patient care for the Pediatric Clinic. This position will also work on initiatives based on the priorities of Grand River Medical Group (GRMG) at any given point in time.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Providing direct supervision of specific clinic employees, ensuring all employees are following their essential duties and responsibilities of their job descriptions.
- Preparing schedules and assign work to assure adequate and efficient staffing levels to deliver a high standard of customer/patient service.
- Assisting with the implementation of new processes, procedures and/or policies for improving provider and staff efficiencies.
- Performing assigned nursing duties as assigned such as primary nurse/phone nurse.
- Filling in for patient service staff as needed.
- Monitoring patient feedback and help resolve complaints and service issues.
- Performing administrative duties, which may include but are not limited to timekeeping reports, collecting/compiling data and reports and electronic medical record management.
- Completing evaluations and address performance issues with the assistance of the Clinical Operations Manager and/or Human Resources.
2 years of nursing experience in Family Medicine preferred. 1 year supervisory-level experience in a clinic setting preferred.
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred. BLS certified.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|