Our Forklift Operator position is responsible for accurately and effectively performing duties in processing and shipping orders to customers of our non-food catalogs utilizing a standing forklift to move product throughout warehouse.
Colony Brands, Inc. is one of North America's largest, multi-channel, direct-marketing companies. The company maintains an extensive portfolio of affiliates, brands, and products ranging from cheese and petit fours to apparel and kitchen appliances, while maintaining its roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI. We're financially sound, yet our success is not just defined by our profits; it's about living our Core Values, giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work! To that end, Colony Brands generously supports the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.
Temporary/Part-Time Employee Benefits/Perks:
- Performance Based Pay/Incentives - We provide job performance pay and incentive based pay for the majority of our Temporary/Part-Time roles
- Shift Premium pay for 2nd, 3rd, and Weekend shifts
- Holiday Pay for employees returning for their fifth consecutive season
- Safety and Attendance Incentives
- Employee Discounts - Our employee sales program offers employee discounts on items ordered from our catalogs and selected Outlet Store. Discounts range from 45% to 50% off.
- Employee Mini Stores - Discounted product offered at our multiple Employee Only Stores
- Flexible Work Schedules
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|