Front End RepresentativeEnvision Sports, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
EnvisionTees.com is a family owned business located in the heart of the Midwest. Our central location and proximity to the UPS shipping hub allows us great delivery times anywhere in the continental United States. We are a company specializing in custom apparel screen printing, embroidery and promotional products.
We take pride in every aspect of our company serving our customers and strive to keep a competitive edge in our industry with every order we produce.
We at EnvisionTees.com look forward to building a long lasting and respectable relationship with you, your school, your team, or your company. We hope we to become the familiar friend and name that you are proud to do business with.
Our fully automated facility is capable of printing thousands of tshirts per day, however you may notice there are no minimums!
* Custom Screen Printing
* Custom Direct to Garment Inkjet Printing
* Custom Embroidery
* Promotional Products
* In House Digitizing
* Full Time Artist on Staff
* Complete Customer Satisfaction
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT AREN’T LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING):
- Deal directly with customers in a professional, friendly manner either by telephone, electronically, or face to face
- Answer telephone, screen, and direct calls
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Become familiar with the products sold in the store and offer assistance to customers as needed
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule
- Process orders, forms, and requests
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Handle financial transactions, such as receiving payment and making any necessary changes
- Assist Account Representatives in daily duties g., entering orders, creating spreadsheets, labeling pickup bags, etc.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Online Marketing Specialist with general webstore functions and orders
- Maintain the appearance of the show room by ensuring products are organized and displayed properly
- Customer Service or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experienc
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires attention to detail and quick thinking
- Strong data entry skills
- Quick Learning Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|