Business Intelligence AnalystSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
DIRECT HIRE: 1ST SHIFT
LOCATION: DUBUQUE IA
-Will be actively involved in almost all project phases including: Technical and Visualization Design, ETL, Development, Testing, Post Install configuration and performance measurements, Post install issue interfacing and resolution.
-Can lead design and implementation of assigned projects, ensuring each phase of the process is done in a timely manner and can provide estimates for project completion.
-Will gather/interpret data and provide actionable insights to the business to improve critical metrics like operational efficiency or customer satisfaction
-Will design, implement, and maintain projects using various business intelligence tools including Tableau, Spotfire, SSRS, and Business Objects.
-Will Identify and implement process improvement/efficiencies in existing environment
-Frequently required to work in a team setting (virtual & in-person) in order to achieve work goals/objectives
-Follow corporate data security and privacy requirements
5+ years experience in business intelligence required
- Proficient in SQL/PLSQL and SQL Process development (Stored Procedures/Functions) required
- Proficient in modern ETL processes required
- Proficient in Tableau, Spotfire, SSRS, and/or Business Objects reporting tools required
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in team environment
- Ability to interface with internal users at all levels of the company to accurately define/develop reporting needs
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- AWS/SQL Server/ Oracle db environments preferred
- ETL methods including R/Python/SSIS/Talend preferred
- Visual Basic preferred
- Healthcare industry knowledge a plus
4-year degree in related field or equivalent experience
Tableau or Spotfire certification a plus
Please email resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer