Facilities MaintenanceSedona Staffing Services, Galena, IL
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Facilities Maintenance Technician
Wage: $14 - $18/ hour (Wage rate depending on skills and qualifications)
Shifts / Hours: Full or Part Time (your choice)
The successful candidate will coordinate and/or perform the preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, utility systems, equipment and grounds. Working under limited supervision, monitors building system operations and performance. Utilizes several trade skills that may include HVAC, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, or painting.
- Inspect, repair, modify and install HVAC equipment including refrigeration and air conditioning compressors, receivers, condensers, chillers, water cooling towers, forced air converter units, pumps, automatic and hand valves, expansion valves and capillary tubes.
- Repairs, maintains and supports all equipment, structures, furnishings and fixtures throughout the facility which includes re-lamping, general mechanical repairs; transportation & set up of furniture, supplies, signage, stanchions, fixtures, marketing materials and other items as needed.
- Repairs and replaces defective parts in units and equipment and their controls.
- Completes general mechanical repairs, fabrication and maintenance of mechanical devices, HVAC equipment, motors and pumps; services kitchen appliances and emergency equipment;
- Responds to emergency service requests
- Follows safety rules/procedures; avoid known hazards in the work environment. Reviews safety procedures before beginning each job with known hazards.
What we need from you:
- High school graduate/GED or the equivalent in experience.
- Two (2) years maintenance experience to include HVAC and repairing commercial kitchen equipment
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and climb ladders for roof access
- Ability to work independently
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email a copy of your resume to: Amanda Saylor email@example.com | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer