Manufacturing ElectricianSedona Staffing Services, Cedar Rapids, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
MACHINE INSTALLATION ELECTRICIAN-TRAVEL
LOCATION: CANDIDATE CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE IN US
$60k - $80k +
A local Cedar Rapids manufacturer is seeking to add an Electrician to their facilities management team. The best fit candidate will be responsible for supporting the daily production activities by installing, diagnosing, repairing and maintaining electrical equipment in a manufacturing environment. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant.
What you get to do:
- Read blue prints and schematics to be able to identify the proper parts.
- The person will be required to stand, sit, climb in and around the machine in order to wire machine.
- Be able to use some electrical instruments such as multi-meters and amp meters.
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and mechanical skills.
- Basic soldering skills.
- Be able to do control and power wiring.
- This job requires some climbing 35’ would be about the maximum height.
- Wire and test small standalone machines.
- Bending and installing EMT/rigid conduits.
- Organizing of prints and layouts.
- Layout box location, drill and tap frames or weld box bars in their proper location.
- Drill and punch all boxes for conduit.
- Welding skills for mounting electrical boxes and devices.
- Ability to troubleshoot and see through to resolution.
- Next is to make up subpanels with these terminal strips and place in boxes.
- Pull wire, and then number wires.
- Understanding of machine processes, logic and ladder diagrams.
- Perform machine and facility repairs and installations.
What we need from you:
- High School Degree
- Knowledge or prior electrical experience
- Complete and pass written new hire test.
- Job involves lifting a maximum of 50 pounds.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to operate a fork truck.
- Ability to adapt methods and ideas to attain continuous improvement.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Interested in learning more? Submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda Saylor
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.