Packer and Packager, HandSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Complete warehouse fulfillment or material handling tasks as assigned.
- Move material from one location to another as indicated by pick ticket.
- Package material for shipment or for customer pickup per instructions.
- Unpack material received for placement on the shelves or for repackaging.
- Perform minor assembly tasks to prepare material goods for shipping or for customer use.
- Measure, cut, and package material as needed for shipment.
- Construct pallets, boxes, and other shipping containers.
- Keep records and/or update paperwork or computerized systems
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Knowledge of material handling and packaging methods
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to use standard warehouse equipment
To apply to this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call Diane at
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer