Printing Press OperatorSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
PRINT BINDERY OPERATOR
A local, Dubuque company is seeking a new worker to add to their team!
HOURS: 7:30AM – 4:00PM (possible OT)
WAGE: $12-16/hr (based on experience) + full benefits package when hired
TERMS: To-Hire (Beginning Immediately)
Bind printed materials by setting up and operating bindery equipment, verify quality, and maintain equipment and supplies.
- Prepare printed materials to be bound by studying work orders, calculating requirements, and obtaining supplies
- Prepare bindery equipment by studying job specifications, inspecting equipment, and setting controls
- Completing test runs on various printing machines
- Achieve production and quality standards by observing equipment operations, detecting malfunctions/deviations, and adjusting controls
- Ensure operation of bindery equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements/troubleshooting
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards/legal regulations
- Able to lift 40-50lbs repetitively
- Must meet pre-hiring criminal background check requirements
- Press experience preferred
If interested in this position, contact Nikki at:
email@example.com | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer