Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
At a credit union like Dupaco, people are worth more than money. As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, we are committed to offering sound financial advice to help members and potential members get money ahead. Our Community Outreach & Education Representatives create valued relationships with businesses, schools, universities/colleges, and various community organizations by providing on-site, online, and on-demand expertise to help individuals identify ways to cut costs, free up money, systematically save for a brighter future, and establish new relationships with Dupaco.
- Joining the Cedar Rapids Community Outreach & Education team with onsite visits, initial sales calls, and ongoing relationships in all chartered counties
- Identifying and establishing connections with mission aligned community organizations and explaining Dupaco’s Community Outreach & Education program (via phone calls, onsite visits, email, etc.)
- Building and maintaining relationships with Select Employment Groups (SEG’s) in an effort to increase membership by providing on-site personalized financial guidance and educational presentations (ie. budgeting, credit history lessons, and money makeovers)
- Preparing new member applications for all types of account ownership to establish long term loyal member relationships
- Understanding the technology that is available to members and demonstrating how to use it during onsite visits
- Connecting with individuals to understand their full financial picture and actively listening to identify the member’s unique needs
- Deepening Dupaco’s relationship with new and existing members by referring them to the appropriate financial products and services to help the member plan for and achieve a successful financial future
- Gathering pertinent information for loan applications to structure the loan according to the members needs and submitting the loan for underwriting
- Working closely with Marketing to find new potential member opportunities, analyzing prospects and developing target market strategies
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years financial industry, sales, and/or customer service experience
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of our SEG and community partners (includes occasional night/weekend availability)
- Must be self-starter with high energy and motivation
- Excellent written, verbal, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Ability to make sound decisions based on understanding of financial industry regulations
- Willingness to frequently travel to various sites (typically within 1.5 hours of Cedar Rapids)
- Ability to adapt your approach and thrive while working with diverse groups of people in a variety of work environments
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|