Safety SupportPSSI, Kieler, WI
This listing has expired
From Taco Tuesdays to 60th-anniversary dinners, we’re in the business of protecting moments. At Packers Sanitation Services, Inc. (PSSI), people are at the heart of everything we do: our people and the those around the world whose food we work steadfastly to protect.
We lead the way for food protection with over 17,000 employees and over 500 food processing facilities that we service throughout North America. We serve as primary partners with plants both small and large. With more than 45 years in the business, our company is backed by a unique value-driven culture and entrepreneurial spirit that sets us on a path of continued growth in our industry.
Job Status: Full time
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
Reports To: Safety Admin Supervisor
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, days
Amount of Travel Required: 0
Positions Supervised: None
Provides support to the Safety Director and VP of Technical Services to ensure all projects are organized and completed with attention to detail.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each detail orientated, organized and multi-task within a fast-paced environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Maintains ISNetworld On-Line Contractor Management System
• Maintains ISNetworld on-line training systems for required clients
• Assist with annual updates to ISN.
• Coordinate First Aid/CPR/AED Training for PSSI sites
• Coordinate PIT Training for PSSI sites
• Track and monitor PSSI sites cleaning confined spaces. This includes training documentation, permits, reclassification forms, and meter calibration.
• Oversee employee training database including monthly updates to PSSI sites.
• Maintains & tracks annual training forms. This includes data entry, tracking, running, sending, and maintaining databases.
• Coordinate Hearing conservation including tracking sound test completions and audiometric testing.
• Manage OSHA events on Sales Force, including opening, updating information and uploading documents.
• Send and audit contactor qualification packets
• Maintain SOP’s for assigned job duties.
• Other job duties as assigned.
• Detail Oriented - Must be aware of all of the aspects of the job and be able to perform them to the highest standards
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Autonomy - Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
• Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Tactful - Ability to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
• Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
• Research Skills - Ability to design and conduct a systematic, objective, and critical
• Multi-task/Pace – ability to effectively handle multi-tasking, fast paced job environment
Ideal candidate would have knowledge of SharePoint and/or Salesforce and ADP.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|