Information Systems Student InternGrand River Medical Group, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Grand River Medical Group is seeking an individual to work 20 hours/week. Individual will primarily assist users on supported computer applications and platforms of information technology, troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action, and assist with projects as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate activities in support of user training and assistance requests for all programs.
- Respond to requests for assistance via phone and electronically.
- Log all servicedesk interactions following standard service desk procedures, which may include redirecting problems to appropriate team members.
- Confer with users and ISsupport staff to develop new approaches or alternatives to ensure that user assistance is being provided effectively and efficiently.
- Learn new company provided applications and assist in problem solving for application issues.
- Maintain records, logs and reports of assistance through servicedesk software.
- Test new software applications.
- Research, diagnose, identify,and escalate issues and requests.
- Provide service desk coverage.
- Participate in corporate compliance program and follow HIPAA/HITECH
- Complete all other assigned dutiesand projects.
Education: High school graduate required. Postsecondary freshman or sophomores majoring in Information Systems (or similar) preferred.