Welder/ FabricatorBARD Materials, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
BARD Materials was founded on the principles of dedication, service, quality, and integrity in business. By keeping these principles at the forefront, BARD Materials has grown to employ over 160 employees with a network of 20 ready mix plants and 30 aggregate sources serving the Tri-State area. Being family owned since 1946 and operating in small towns, BARD Material's integrity is rooted in small town values.
While the company has grown and evolved over the course of its history, the people of BARD Materials have always been committed to “Transforming Materials Responsibly to Build Better Lives, Communities, and Country” – a commitment that remains to this day.
BARD Materials! A family-owned Ready-mix and Aggregate Supplier who Transforms Materials Responsibly to Build Better Lives, Communities, and Country. At BARD, our integrity is determined by how well we live our core values.
At Our Core:
- Be Humble
- Build and Maintain Relationships
- Choose to be Positive and Resilient
- Always Learn, Do, and Improve
- Own Safety
- Commit to Quality
- Focus on the Customer
- Act as One BARD
Who YOU are:
- You embody the BARD Core Values
- You get a thrill out of making sparks fly (safely of course!)
- You enjoy the design as much as the repair
- You’re meticulous in your work
- You have vision
- You enjoy collaboration and working with others
What you’ll do:
This position will be responsible for designing projects and drawing plans to bring them to life. Additional, responsibilities include but are not limited to appropriately ordering materials, repairing and improving existing equipment, planning for future projects, and conducting quality inspections on all completed work.
What you’ll need:
- Welding and fabrications experience needed
- Proficient in both stick and wire welding
- Flexibility to work in both shop and job site locations
What we offer:
A competitive benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Flex Spending Plan, Health Reimbursement Accounts, 401 K, Profit Sharing, Wellness, Vacation, Holiday, Sick Pay and an Employee Assistance Program.