MechanicBARD Materials, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
BARD Materials was founded on the principles of dedication, service, quality, and integrity in business. By keeping these principles at the forefront, BARD Materials has grown to employ over 160 employees with a network of 20 ready mix plants and 30 aggregate sources serving the Tri-State area. Being family owned since 1946 and operating in small towns, BARD Material's integrity is rooted in small town values.
While the company has grown and evolved over the course of its history, the people of BARD Materials have always been committed to “Transforming Materials Responsibly to Build Better Lives, Communities, and Country” – a commitment that remains to this day.
BARD Materials! A family-owned Ready-mix and Aggregate Supplier who Transforms Materials Responsibly to Build Better Lives, Communities, and Country. At BARD, our integrity is determined by how well we live our core values.
At Our Core:
- Be Humble
- Build and Maintain Relationships
- Choose to be Positive and Resilient
- Always Learn, Do, and Improve
- Own Safety
- Commit to Quality
- Focus on the Customer
- Act as One BARD
What you’ll do:
Be the doctor of our fleet! Diagnose and treat heavy-duty trucks accordingly as needed. The individual in this role is responsible for the mechanical maintenance of the Company fleet, and general overall preventative maintenance of equipment.
Who you are:
- Our BARD core (values) are at your core
- Fueled by working on heavy-duty Diesel trucks
- Comfortable independently making decisions
- Don’t blow gaskets in stressful situations
- Enjoy working with others
- You will do more than check the engine when the light goes off - you solve the problem
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise with fleet
- Aide the Material Delivery Professionals in the repair of their trucks
- Diagnose and repair mechanical problems on trucks
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems on trucks
- Document all repairs and parts used
- Analyze defected equipment to determine required repairs
- Ability to use computer diagnostics software
- Inspect and drive repaired vehicles to quality check work performed
- Hydraulic maintenance and repairs, preventative maintenance, brake and steering adjustments, electrical diagnostics and repair, and air conditioning/heating service.
What you’ll need:
- Experience or combination of schooling in mechanical repair and maintenance on heavy duty trucks, desired
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Willing to train in the right applicant
What we offer:
A competitive benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Flex Spending Plan, Health Reimbursement Accounts, 401 K, Profit Sharing, Wellness, Vacation, Holiday, Sick Pay and an Employee Assistance Program.
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|