ADM is seeking deckhands at our ARTCo - Dubuque, IA location.
Looking for great people to join our team and experience working on the river!
ADM has approximately 40,000 employees serving customers in hundreds of countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 450 crop procurement locations, more than 330
food and feed ingredient manufacturing facilities, 62 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses.
ADM is seeking full-time, deckhands under the direction of a Captain on a tug boat at our ARTCo fleeting in Dubuque, IA.
- General housekeeping and upkeep of the vessel, including washing, chipping, painting, and cleaning
- Tow work, including building rigging, and building tow for Lineboats
- Fleet work, including preparing barges for delivery to local customers
- Assisting barge cleaners, mechanics, and welders may also be required
- Assist the captain with required vessel reports in compliance with environmental, safety and USCG regulations and report any problems or damage
- Report all injuries, illnesses, and near misses in a timely manner
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required or requested
- Standing for prolonged periods of time
- Frequent heavy lifting
- Prolonged periods of kneeling, bending and climbing stairs/ladders
- Ability to work near or on large bodies of water, at various heights and in confined spaces
- ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status
LEASE APPLY ON WWW.ADM.JOBS
Search Job: Artco & Sort by: Fleet Deckhand – Dubuque IA
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|