Contact Center RepresentativeDupaco Community Credit Union,
This listing has expired
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Our Contact Center Representatives provide outstanding service with a smile with each and every interaction. Our members expect to talk to a person, instead of an automated machine, who will make sure their questions and concerns are taken care of and answered the first time they contact us - whether it is over the phone, by email, or our online chat function. At Dupaco, we put people before profits and our 110,000+ members and counting can feel the difference! To keep up with our growing membership, we are calling out for friendly, self-motivated, individuals who think outside of the box and have a passion for helping people!
- The welcoming voice of Dupaco on the front lines by delivering joyful experiences and developing lasting relationships with members
- Receiving ongoing training, tools, and support to empower you to use your exceptional communication skills to engage and connect with members through various technology channels including: phone, chat, Interactive Teller Machine (ITM), and more
- Knowledgeable in a wide variety of Dupaco’s products and services to enrich the lives of our members through evaluating and identifying needs, offering solutions, and educating them about all that we have to offer
- Answering a wide variety of questions and resolving unusual or sensitive member situations in an accurate and timely fashion
- Collaborating with various departments to ensure our members are receiving the highest quality care possible – we seek to exceed the expectations of our members & team members in every interaction, every time
- High school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED)
- Strong customer service experience - previous call center experience is preferred, but not required
- To promote a professional image of the credit union while providing outstanding service to members, potential members, and coworkers
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to adjust your communication style to your audience
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to navigate between multiple programs and utilize dual computer screens
- Positive energy, openness to coaching and feedback, and a proactive sales mindset to consistently meet and exceed goals
- The ability to work Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM, and some Saturdays 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM on a rotational schedule